It’s Sonja Gustafson, Marketing Manager at The Steve Trautman Co., here to let you know that we are partnering with Outlette & Associates to give a webinar entitled
Knowledge Transfer Across the Generations: Preserving Your Secret Sauce on Thursday, September 13th. (Details below)
What it's about
Do you have an experienced, aging workforce? Are your people with white hair struggling to teach people with pink hair and tattoos? Do you wish you could replicate your best people?
We can help your organization preserve and maintain its "secret sauce" throughout generational changes—via knowledge transfer. Author and knowledge transfer expert Steve Trautman delivers a frank, funny, and practical discussion of what works and what doesn't in knowledge transfer:
- The simple myths of the generational gap that keep organizations from fostering a culture of knowledge transfer
- A risk-assessment framework to see if your organization has adequate bench strength and exposed weaknesses
- A clear and simple 3-step process to replicate the skills and knowledge of your best workers (whether or not they are about to retire)
- Case study highlights of Fortune 1000s that successfully transferred knowledge enterprise-wide across generations
- Methods to measure and track your knowledge transfer ROI
- Immediate take-aways to start reducing your risk today - such as the Knowledge Silo Matrix
Title: "Knowledge Transfer Across Generations: Preserving Your Secret Sauce"
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2012
Time: 2pm - 3pm EST (11am - noon PST)