On Tuesday, February 11th The Steve Trautman Co. is partnering with HR.com to present a webinar by our own Steve Trautman entitled: Knowledge Transfer Across the Generations: Preserving Your Secret Sauce. (Details below)
What It's About
Do you have an experienced, aging workforce? Do you wish you could replicate your best people before you risk losing them?
From onboarding to retirement, the transfer of knowledge is a critical issue for every organization struggling with ramping up new hires or transitioning current employees to a new job role. Likewise, if you are recovering after reorganization or assimilating employees after acquisition, you are facing the same challenge: you have people who know and people who need to know.
We can help you preserve and maintain your “secret sauce” throughout generational and organizational changes—via knowledge transfer. More than just on-the-job training, knowledge transfer replicates your experts’ wisdom and tacit knowledge into the heads and hands of their coworkers.
Author and knowledge transfer expert Steve Trautman delivers a specific knowledge transfer framework to manage these transitions and outlines your role in preserving your organization’s secret sauce.
What You Will Learn
- A specific framework see if your organization has adequate bench strength and exposed weaknesses
- A clear and simple 3-step process to replicate the skills and knowledge of your best workers (whether or not they are about to retire)
- Case study highlights of Fortune 1000s that successfully transferred knowledge enterprise-wide across generations
- Methods to measure and track your knowledge transfer ROI
- Immediate take-aways to start reducing your risk today – such as the Knowledge Silo Matrix
Title: Knowledge Transfer Across Generations: Preserving Your Secret Sauce
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Time: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm EST (11:30 am – 2:30 pm PST)
Topics: Speaking & Events